We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to join our Finance Department. In this role you will contribute to the smooth operation of the Finance department of MobilityPlus, develop professional attitude and obtain an extensive knowledge in the field of Finance & Accounting
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to contribute and add value to the Belgian market leader in smart charging solutions! Interested in sustainable mobility? This is your chance!
- An intensive onboarding training, a lot of learning opportunities within finance & accounting, direct impact and the daily support of your mentor and the team.
- A fun team to work in😊
- A flexible work arrangement
(including the possibility to work from home after onboarding & flexible hours)
- A pleasant working environment in our easily accessible office located in Ghent, near Flanders Expo.
- MobilityPlus is a great environment for every student who seeks a challenge, likes variety and is looking to get in touch with a broad range of responsibilities.
- Daily accounting
- Post purchase invoices
- Follow-up sales invoices
- Bank tipping with outstanding items
- VAT declaration
- List investments
- Open payables + receivables
- Preparation quarterly and annual closure
- Customer & supplier analysis
- Revenue analysis
- Cost accounting
- Follow up on our contact database & our ticketing system
- Assist in cash flow planning
- Investment budget
- VAT reconciliation
- VAT turnover comparison
- Tax overview + declaration
- Follow up various tax questions via ticketing system
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- Previous professional experience in daily accounting & tax is a plus
- Extremely curious & a broad interest in Finance
- Confident user of Excel
- You have an analytical mindset and you like numbers 😊 ! The more, the better!
- You have an eye for detail and can organize your workload to meet deadlines without
losing quality in your work
- A proactive and autonomous attitude.
- Fluency in Dutch & English (written & oral)
- A sincere interest in our sector
Send your resume or LinkedIn profile and contact details to email@example.com
Our HR colleague will contact you within a week for a first screening call to discuss your expectations, motivation, competences, availability, etc.
If we feel there is a match, we set up an interview with the Finance team so you know who you will be working with and you can feel if the spark is there.
Positive? We come to an agreement, we help you with all administration that needs to be done and prepare your onboarding to welcome you in our team 😊
(*) Equal opportunities: we believe that the strength in our team comes from diversity. Considering who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to your application.